Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nicky term 4 goals

My second goal would be to keep my desk tidy because every time Claire and Rob ask me to get my maths book and a pencil it takes me 5 minutes to get a book and a pencil. I will achieve this by everytime I go to get a book it would only take me 30 seconds to get them. And every morning I will tidy it in the morning and see how messy it gets through the day and at the day I will ask Elise to rate and tell me and the rate will be out of 10 and 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest and if i get a high score I will try and keep it but if I get a low score I will try and stick to it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this really a goal or should it be a minimum expectation for a student at Fendalton School Nicky?

Please can you consider combining the goal about being more organised and include this in the wording. This could be one of the ways you show you are becoming more self-managing and organised.