Sunday, November 4, 2007

Key comp Reflection



What I've improved on through out this year:

Goal setter- I think I'm a good goal setter because this year I've kept to all my goals and last term I would say I've achieved my goal but really I didn't and I think is very important to keep to this.

Respect- I know how to respect all my friends and what they say to me and even if I don't like what they do.... or what they say I still respect what they say and what they do. I know this is important because if I don't respect my friends then I wouldn't have any.

Technology- Because now I know how too use computers this year and I have achieved this really well this year I would like to thank Claire and Rob for this because they have really changed this skill now I'm getting very good at this and with this skill I can type really fast now which I'm very proud of.

Responsible risk- Because I like to take risks and try new things I've never tried before and be able to do new things.... and I when I take risks I keep safe.

PE- I think I've improved on my P.E through out this year because this year at the very start I could just run 1 lap of the field now I can run 2 and I think I've improved heaps on athletics (Discus) because I can through 14.46 meters and last year I could through something like 10 and my fitness has improved heaps.

Creater- Because I like to challenge my self and I imagine things and then I try and build them and have it as real life and begin something new with this and then keep learning this.

Maths- Because I've improved on this really well and at the start I didn't know my times table very well and when we had this big test and I got like 50 and I can imagine doing this and getting about 70-80 because I've practiced a lot every couple of days I would practice this and now I feel as if I'm ready for anything.

Tools for understanding- Because I use different organiser like the t-chart and flow chart and I use all sort of ways to show what sort of organiser I try and Use.

Flexible- I think this year I've got more flexible because just say Rob says Lets go swimming and then all of a sudden he can't then I wouldn't really mined and I can be able to.

Spelling- I think I've improved this because I can now spell harder words and try and get better at spelling and I think I'm probably getting really good because I really won't to be able to spell words Ive never heard of

No comments: