Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cinderella

Once upon a time there lived a girl called Cinderella. She lived with her two UGLY step sisters who always made the mess. Cinderella always cleaned up the house and the ugly step sisters kept making more and more mess. She only got five hours sleep and she wakes up with a headache from a horn being blown in her ear by Katie saying, “Where’s my cup of tea?” and Eloise saying, “Where’s my breakfast?” Sleepily, Cinderella said, “Make it yourself, and stop being so lazy!”

Cinderella worked 19 hours a day, seven days a week cleaning up their mess and not having much fun at all. Would you like to work like this? Probably not! Coming soon was the Royal Ball. Everybody in the town was invited. So that day the ugly step sisters got an invitation saying:

Dear Eloise and Katie,

You are invited to the Royal Ball Sunday 21st of July at 3:30pm. Bring a friend and come along and have some fun and dance with people.

Sincerely,
Sir James

Cinderella got told that she was far too ugly and she wasn’t allowed to go the Royal Ball. She was furious.
“Who would want Cinderella there?” said Eloise, because they thought they where the prettiest by far. Then Cinderella said, “Well, who would like bossy people there? You should at least let me go for a change, I want to have a dance with the prince.”
“Well, you’re still not coming. Now we better get ready to dance with the prince, get cleaning Cinderella. Clean the kitchen, then the bathroom and then do the dishes!”
“What did you say?” Said Cinderella.
“JUST GET CLEANING YOU’RE NOT COMING FULLSTOP! END OF DISCUSION!!!”
Both sisters yelled.

20 minutes later Cinderella heard a shout from Eloise shouting, “Where’s my new shoes?”
Cinderella yelled back, “Under your bed.”
She then thought, come on who would not look there. 15 minutes later they were heading out the door running late, “where’s my hand bag??” said Katie.
“By the stairs,” replied Cinderella.
“Stay here ugly Cindersmella. Make sure my room is tidied and the fireplace is dusted and then put the fire on and vacuum every room. If my room isn’t tidy you will be in BIG trouble. See you at 12:15,” said Eloise.

Once they left, Cinderella sat in the corner and said, “Why Me? Why not someone else?” She started crying. She cried for a while, then ‘Poof’ out of nowhere came a fairy saying, “What’s wrong with you? You look like a mess.”
Cinderella said in a sad voice, “I’m not allowed to go to the Royal Ball, everybody is allowed but me!”
“Well, if you really want to go, then come along let’s go,” replied the fairy.
“But look at me I’m never going to be in my life,” said Cinderella.
“Don’t be so harsh on yourself. Go and get me these things:
A pumpkin.
6 Mice.
A Saucepan.
And some Material”

Ten minutes later she came in with her arms full of those things she got told to get then she will be pretty in no time. With a flick of that wand she was wearing. Gold. The fairy said, “At the stroke of 12:00 you will be wearing the same stuff as you were before, so be home by 12:00.” So with that minute Cinderella cried, “I better get going then.” She jumped in a Carriage.

She arrived and walked in glamorously. Sir James looked up when he was dancing with Katie. He said to Katie “You are no longer pretty, and can’t dance with him again.”
“Well, that’s not nice,” He walked up to Cinderella and said, “Wow, you looking amazing are you wanting a dance?”
Cinderella replied, “ Ok” Half an hour they seemed good friends the ugly sisters where SO Jealous it wasn’t funny. Suddenly ding dong the clock stroke 12. Cinderella said, “I need to get going I’m running late.” The prince replied, “Where to?” Can’t tell you, so she ran down the steps that’s when the prince grabbed her she said leave me alone it ripped from head to toe then she lost her shoe she ran home and started to clean up the house 5 minutes later the ugly step sisters walked in ANGRY.
Cinderella said, “What’s the matter with you two?” They said “THIS STUPIED WOMEN KICKED US OFF DANCING WITH OUR TRUE LOVE”. At that stage they ran to there room crying like babies!
The walked back down and then Asked “How come my room is still messy” Um I ran out of time sorry. No sorry with us tonight 5:30 you finish only 2 hours sleep for you by the way I’m not in a good mood neither am I. Well it isn’t my fault is it?

The prince walked down the steps and saw the shoe he said really quietly to himself “The girl whose foot fits in her I will marry tomorrow evening!” That morning he went to every house in that town. Some people’s feet where to long somewhere too small somewhere fat some were too skinny. The last house was Cinderella’s As usually Cinderella was doing the dishes there was suddenly there was a knock on the door Eloise went to answer it she opened the door standing the handsome looking was the prince then Eloise said “Do you want to come in” Then Katie Asked ”Why are you here” The prince replied “The girl last night I was dancing with is falling into my heart and I won’t to know who it is he then said “Who ever fits it will marry me” They tried it on Katie’s foot was far to long Eloise’s foot was so close the prince sighed “No one every will fit this” Then he heard a dish brake. He said, “Does that person won’t to try it on”? Then Eloise said “You wouldn’t want to marry her she’s far to ugly” The prince Said “Go and get here guards” Two minutes later he asked, “Would you like to try this shoe on”? The ugly sisters Said “She not allowed” The prince said “ I’m not talking to you Do you?” Um. Well “Don’t listen to them just listen to your mind” “Yes Please” the ugly step sisters said “Your looking for more jobs tonight Cindersmella” She tried it on “It fits” Said the prince “Your so nice that I’m offering you to marry me” Eloise and Katie where so angry they said “How did you get to the ball?” Cinderella Said “ I’m not telling you all these years since mum and dad died I have been working hard for you finally I’m out of this dump you can do my jobs now because I’m leaving this stupid place” Now do you mind? Wait I have the perfect idea how about the be are slaves? That’s perfect! Come on guards take the Ugly stepsisters into the kitchen and lock the door. While we get ready for a marriage there will be a lady helping you look for a dress in your room while I get me helper find me an outfit let’s go.

So the prince got married to Cinderella. Cinderella then remembered why should she ever be a slave again when the have her stepsisters. Finally after the wedding the step sisters said “We promise not to make you do jobs every if you let us go” Cinderella thought for a moment then said “How could I trust you ever you said to me when I’m sixteen you wouldn’t make me do any more work but you still were weren’t you!” So she then decided “No your staying here until I won’t you to leave where’s my cup of tea? “And a coffee for me” Said the prince
I love you and always will the prince then said, “You will never be a slave ever because you shouldn’t have to”

The End

No comments: