Sunday, July 29, 2007

Term 3 goals-Self management

Self-Management
My first goal for term three is to work on my non-negotiables. I will achieve this each day seeing how many non-negotiables I get completed and I know by not chatting and playing around and actually working on my work. I know when I have achieved this by because I won’t be behind on my work. And will try achieve this by the end of the term.

Evaultion
I think I acheived this because Latly I've finished alot of my work and some of this I'm proud of but I still think I'm going try keeping this up even tho it's not my goal I will still work towards this. Sometimes I talk and Chat but then I thought My goal is Non Negotiables not to muck around so then I get moving quickly

My Dad thinks I have oveistly worked hard to acheivie this and now knows that I have acheived it.

No comments: