Sunday, July 29, 2007

Term 3 goals-Fitness

Fitness
My goal is to go for a run twice a week I will try acheiving this by the end of the term.
I will achieve this by putting a alarm on and that will remind me to go for a run I will also do a run by myself and one with a friend and go for a 10 minute run by myself and with a friend 15 minutes.

I think partly acheived this because I usually did it with Juliette and Amelia but then some weeks I would avode doing it on my own. I think the run with the friends I achevied but not really on my own but sometimes when I go to a friends for an Example Berties then I would Jog over but thats not a very long run so I will do a run on my own again.

Didn't acheive this so my Dad Helped me work arond this and what i'm going to do from now on is Dad reckonmended going for a run from now on most nights I'm going to get Sam to get me to go for a run.

No comments: