Sunday, July 29, 2007

Term 3 goals-Quality & Neatness

Quality and Neatness
My second goal is to do quality and neatness in my work I will achieve this by the end of the term. Everyday I will compare from my last time and see if it neater I will achieve this by keeping a eye on my term 3 neatness and remembering to date it to remind me and seeing how many scribbles and mess in it.

Evaulation
I think I didn't achevie this because I was sort of avoding to work in my book and grab a computer and work on that instead maybe next time I should just use my book instead. Next time I will do this again and try acheiving this and going for GOLD

My Dad helped me work around this and thougt I should Not always use the computer and leave it to only if we have to because a it says I have been Avoding it.

No comments: